LOOKING FOR A ITALIAN MIDI . PLUS an Italian website MIDITECA.net

Kosi

THE NAME OF THE SONG IS   (Paese ) BY nicola di bari maybe someone has it? if yes can you please send it.. i thank you very much.

there is one very good italian website for midis  (MIDITECA.net.)
i can not find it enymore. meaybe someone can find it? let me know i thank you very much...kosmas

GrahamT

I hope this is a help, I have been trying to incorporate some international music in my performances recently and I came across the very tune you are looking for.

All the best

Graham

GrahamT

This might be the website you are looking for?
https://www.miditeca.me/

All the best

Graham

Sergio Ferreira

Very good midi, GrahamT.

Thank you.

Nicola di Bari is always welcome.:-)

Sergio Ferreira

Em 17/10/2020 14:34, GrahamT escreveu:

I hope this is a help, I have been trying to incorporate some international music in my performances recently and I came across the very tune you are looking for.

All the best

Graham

Geoffrey Carter

Hi Kosmas,

The MIDITECA site has been taken over by data miners and you have to do a lot of clicking on numerous generated pop ups before you can get just one file. I suggest you try this site

Geoff

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎17‎ ‎October‎ ‎2020‎ ‎21‎:‎10‎:‎04‎ ‎+07, kosmas.mama@... <kosmas.mama@...> wrote:

THE NAME OF THE SONG IS   (Paese ) BY nicola di bari maybe someone has it? if yes can you please send it.. i thank you very much.

there is one very good italian website for midis  (MIDITECA.net.)
i can not find it enymore. meaybe someone can find it? let me know i thank you very much...kosmas

Kosi

DEAR Geoff i don't know where to go to download the midis. I see All the songs ,but Can not find where is the click ( DOWNLOAD MIDI)  can tell me how? thank you very much kosmas

--
Kosmas website Click below.
http//.www.music-kosmas.com

Geoffrey Carter

Hi Kosmos,

Click in the Artist first letter of their name A-B-C-D etc. For instance "A"

You will then get all the artists whose name begins with "A'

For instance Andrea Bocelli.

Click on his name

Then you get all his songs by title

Click on the song title you want

You will then get the downloaded file which you can open and save.

Geoff