Coldstream Guards Music for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee

Geoffrey Carter

The Coldstream Guards Music for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee is available on their web site for free download in WAV format which can be converted to MP3 (sample attached below). I have attached the original version in sheet music form and the MP3 file I converted from WAV format with a free online converter.

Note: The sheet music and mp3 are free to use except for commercial performances.

The Regimental Band of the Coldstream Guards

Platinum Jubilee Year Recordings

Programme of Music

Geoff

GrahamT

Thanks Geoff I appreciate your work doing this.

All the best

Graham T