Event: Midkar Group Anniversary #cal-invite

MIDKAR@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Midkar Group Anniversary

When:
Monday, April 4, 2022

Where:
Worldwide

Organizer: Dan West N/A N/A

View Event

On April 4, 2004, Dan West founded and launched the Midkar Group. It's purpose was and remains to share and/or exchange and promote legitimate MIDI and Karaoke files among members, as well as providing a means of questions and support for all MIDI lovers.

Bob46

Hi Everyone,

 I was updating my profile, and I added the group anniversary to the calendar.
I didn't realize it would be sent out. Sorry.
 But that said, have you looked at all the features? If not, I recommend you have a look at your leisure. Maybe add your profile too,

Bob S.

On 2/18/2022 12:49 PM, MIDKAR@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Midkar Group Anniversary

When:
Monday, April 4, 2022

Where:
Worldwide

Organizer: Dan West N/A N/A

View Event

On April 4, 2004, Dan West founded and launched the Midkar Group. It's purpose was and remains to share and/or exchange and promote legitimate MIDI and Karaoke files among members, as well as providing a means of questions and support for all MIDI lovers.

Event Invitation
Title: Midkar Group Anniversary
Location: Worldwide
When: Occurs every 2 years on April 4 effective 4/4/2022.

Organizer:
Dan West <N/A>
Description: On *April 4, 2004* , *Dan West* founded and launched the *Midkar Group* ( https://groups.io/g/MIDKAR ). It's purpose was and remains to share and/or exchange and promote legitimate MIDI and Karaoke files among members, as well as providing a means of questions and support for all MIDI lovers.

--

Bob S