From: "Graham Ford" <gford@...>
To: MIDKAR@groups.io
Sent: Friday, 16 Oct, 20 At 22:05
Subject: Re: [MIDKAR] Opinions: IS IT TIME?

OK with me

From: MIDKAR@groups.io [mailto:MIDKAR@groups.io] On Behalf Of Wayne (Reed) Knazek via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, 17 October 2020 6:20 AM
To: MIDKAR@groups.io
Subject: [MIDKAR] Opinions: IS IT TIME?

OK, we have half a dozen members here checking it all out.

Do you have an opinion yet as to whether we should start
inviting the 78 active members? Are we all satisfied with
.IO as our new MidKar host?

I would appreciate a yea or nay, a comment, a thumbs up . . . ?

Wayne

Graham Ford

OK with me

OK, we have half a dozen members here checking it all out.

Do you have an opinion yet as to whether we should start
inviting the 78 active members? Are we all satisfied with
.IO as our new MidKar host?

I would appreciate a yea or nay, a comment, a thumbs up . . . ?

Wayne

Pingber

Sure... why not?

Bob46

Looks viable to me. Go

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020, 2:38 PM drjames <smogpule@...> wrote:
I've been using .io for 12 months now and have had no problems at all with it. I think it would be safe to go ahead.
James :-)
--
James Pitt-Payne

--

Bob S

drjames

I've been using .io for 12 months now and have had no problems at all with it. I think it would be safe to go ahead.
James :-)
--
James Pitt-Payne

Gary Rogers

Yes, I think it suits our needs.

Gary

OK, we have half a dozen members here checking it all out.

Do you have an opinion yet as to whether we should start
inviting the 78 active members? Are we all satisfied with
.IO as our new MidKar host?

I would appreciate a yea or nay, a comment, a thumbs up . . . ?

Wayne

Wayne (Reed) Knazek

Edited

OK, we have half a dozen members here checking it all out.

Do you have an opinion yet as to whether we should start
inviting the members? Are we all satisfied with