Welcome all!

TonyJazz

Hi Wayne
All looks good to me.
So far it is a definite improvement on Yahoo for me.
My thanks to you and the other mods

Wayne (Reed) Knazek

Thanks Tony! This has been in the works for a bit. We've spent a lot of hours
resolving the whole Yahoo thang!

This is gonna work out great!

Welcome aboard!

Blues, Latin Rock, 60's R&B, Rock-a Billy, SURF and Good ol' Rock n Roll! Seq/Midi/Performer's forum:  https://groups.io/g/IGotDaBlues
Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed!  "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!"
and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks!

On Friday, October 16, 2020, 05:25:49 PM EDT, TonyJazz <tonyjtyreman@...> wrote:

Hi Wayne
All looks good to me.
So far it is a definite improvement on Yahoo for me.
My thanks to you and the other mods

GrahamT

It's a small thing but it's nice to be able to click on "Like" as a quick form of appreciation, and if you are a bit nervous of posting! :-)

Wayne (Reed) Knazek

GREAT POINT Graham!

I'll add that to the Welcome post!!!!