Re: There's No Other (Like My Baby) - The Crystals (1961) Seq/Kar by Geoff Carter 06.03.21

Kosi

Hi is anybody has a good midi with lyrics
1) this is it Kenny Login

2)Nancy (With the Laughing Face)" Frank Sinatra

thank you very very much kosmas

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 11:45 PM Geoffrey Carter via groups.io <geoffcarter2004=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
The Crystals - There's No Other (Like My Baby) 1961 D
Words & Music by Phil Spector
From The Album "Twist Uptown"
Chart Positions: US No.20
Sequence/Kar by Geoffrey Carter 6th March 2021
For PC will sound better with Timbres of Heaven Soundfonts
free from http://midkar.com & Coolsoft virtual MIDISynth
Created with Anvil Studio 2021 & Karakan version 7.2

"There's No Other (Like My Baby)" is a song first recorded in 1961 by American girl group the Crystals. Written by Phil Spector and Leroy Bates, the song derives from the gospel number "There's No Other Like My Jesus".[citation needed] Also produced by Spector, the single was the first release on his newly-founded Philles Records label. Barbara Alston sang lead vocal, as she did on the next two Crystals releases "Uptown" and "He Hit Me (It Felt Like a Kiss)". Spector neglected to pay the Crystals for their work on "There's No Other".

"There's No Other (Like My Baby)" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 in November 1961 and peaked at number 20 in January 1962 during its 11-week chart run. In 1965, the song was covered by the Beach Boys on their album Beach Boys' Party! and subsequently issued as the B-side to their single "The Little Girl I Once Knew".

--
Kosmas website Click below.
http//.www.music-kosmas.com

Join main@MIDKAR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.