Re: The Trouble With Women 1943 Weill

Kosi

Edited

Geoff, WOW!!!!! What a nice job you did on this one B R A V O!!!
and with lyrics!!!! I am IMPRESSED!!!
NO WAY can I make this kind of midi. keep doing it!!
I thank you very very much all of you in the club. stay HEALTHY!!

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 7:36 AM Geoffrey Carter via groups.io <geoffcarter2004=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Congrats Kosmas, you are now bionic.

Please find attached, my remixed sequence with lyrics

You can mute the applause if you don't like it.

Lady GaGa & Bradley Cooper - Shallow(2018)
From The Movie Soundtrack of "A Star Is Born"
Words & Music by Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson
Anthony Rossomondo & Andrew Wyatt
Chart Positions: UK/AUS/CAN/NZ/SWE No.1 US No.5
Sequence/Kar by Geoffrey Carter 20th January 2019
Remixed 16th September 2021

Geoff

On Thursday, 16 September 2021, 11:06:13 GMT+7, Kosi <kosmas.mama@...> wrote:

hello from athens greece ,dear friends hope all is good for all of you there,
i just had a knee replacement with robotic surgery performed by my closest
friend for many years DR kostandinos Dretakis , the robot made by a US company
 (Stricker ) is my 5 day, and I walk free with no pain and my leg is straight.
After many years of competitive Tennis all over the world i pay the price!!
thank god is over now,,
thank you for all the midis songs that you post all of you...
maybe someone has a midi file a song
if  you have it i will appreciate it, and maybe if it has lyrics? it will be better..
I thank you so very much, all of you, stay healthy . kosmas

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 7:17 PM drjames <smogpule@...> wrote:
The Trouble With Women 1943 Weill
Music by Kurt Weill
Lyrics by Ogden Nash
© 1943 by Hampshire House Pub. Corp. & Chappell & Co.
*
from "One Touch Of Venus"
*
sequence & karaoke by James Pitt-Payne, London UK
on Wednesday 15 September 2021 at 16.25
in association with Veda Meyer-Castens
*
James Pitt-Payne