Re: why posting this OLD midi songs?

Kosi

thank you very much for explain..

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 5:47 PM Larry Worthy via groups.io <summerbreezelandn=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Kori. Just what songs are you talking about? Can you give us some titles/

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 3:47:27 PM MDT, Geoffrey Carter via groups.io <geoffcarter2004=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Kosi,

I wanted to add that I have been providing MIDIs to the Royal Opera in Thailand and its' school and those songs go back up to 400+ years.

I have MIDKAR songs in many languages including most of the 20 or more spoken in New York. Let me know what particular songs you want and I will send them to you.

Geoff

On Thursday, 29 April 2021, 03:52:42 GMT+7, Kosi <kosmas.mama@...> wrote:

Hi to all of you here in this group. i have a question, please can you tell me
why you posting all those Midis that are very very old music why? what audience wants to
hear this really old music?and i know that many of you like me, you are professional musicians.
my experience of working in NYC for 40 years in many clubs and bars hotels, i never have anyone
to ask me a request to play those songs. please if you can explain let me know thank you very much. kosmas

--
Kosmas website Click below.
http//.www.music-kosmas.com

Join main@MIDKAR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.